Click here to read Covid-19 updates or keep scrolling.
Our office is currently open for all dental procedures based on updated guidelines from the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Illinois State Society.
Please contact us at (773) 525-1150 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
We’re open and back!! Thank you for your trust and confidence in us for your oral healthcare needs in a safe environment. We hope that you and your family have remained in good health during this pandemic.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our “new normal” routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We would like to review and remind you of our new protocols that we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. Please see our graphic below that illustrates our Covid-19 protocols and feel free to read our previous correspondence for COVID-19 in the links and tabs above You may also call the office if you have any questions or concerns at 773-525-1150.
Sincerely and be well,
Dr. Nick and Audrey
Our Office Protocols Are As Follows
* All patients will receive a new virtual medical history form, COVID-19 questionnaire, and list of policies via our New Patient Portal “Dental Symphony”, when they schedule their appointment.
* All patients will be pre-screened with the mandatory questionnaire via the portal or over the phone 3-4 days prior to their appointment. You will receive the usual confirmation email/or phone call 2 days before your appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
* We also have available the ability to test for COVID-19. The two options available are the free IDPH anterior nasal swab or the Oral DNA nasal/salivary test (fee associated). The test can be administered 5 days prior to your appointment. Though not mandatory, we highly encourage you to do so.
*Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* We no longer have a waiting room and only those who have an appointment are able to come to the office, so please plan accordingly. Those who require assistance will be receive additional protocols/guidelines when the appointment is made.
* We also ask that when you come for your scheduled appointment you remain in your car and call us to confirm that the room is ready for you.
*Our office policy requires you to arrive wearing a mask. There are no exceptions to this policy. We will give you a clean mask upon arrival and yours will be placed in a bag and returned to you after your appointment. This mask will be removed at the start of your procedure and placed back on when the procedure is finished. Otherwise, your mask must be worn at all times.
* Upon arrival we will immediately take your temperature and read your oxygen saturation with a pulse oximeter as is done when you visit your physician. Once cleared you will be escorted into our office.
*You will be asked to sanitize your hands and misted/fogged with Hypochlorous Acid solution. This is a naturally occurring defense that your body creates to fight off viruses/bacteria in your blood. This is all natural and has received the highest EPA approval as a disinfectant.
* You will be given a hair cap to cover your head, and booties to place over your shoes. We will drape a long surgical gown with the bib to cover your hands and entire body when in the chair.
* All personal belongings will be placed in a safe designated area. This includes cell phones.
* Patients will then proceed to the operatory room and pre-rinse for one minute with and Iodine rinse called IORinseRTU, or if allergic to iodine, a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse recommended by the ADA, and properly wash their hands for 20 seconds before being seated in the operator y room.
* Patients are also kindly asked to avoid touching their face for the duration of the appointment.
* Once your appointment with Dr. Nick is complete you will be checked out at the front desk and asked to stand behind the sneeze guard to collect payment unless otherwise pre-determined. Credit card payments may be made with contact-less cards or phone apps.
* You will also find hand sanitizer throughout the office for you to use as needed.
*Any further questions regarding your appointment or need for future treatment will be discussed and scheduled via phone within 1-3 business days after your appointment. This is done to minimize your time in the office and to allow us proper time to doff our PPE and safely disinfect and
prepare the room for our next patient.
"We are once again both honored and humbled to have been selected by topDentists, LLC as a top dentist in Chicago and listed in the December 2020 issue of Chicago Magazine! We are especially thrilled for this distinction as it is selected by our dental peers and referring specialists, for whom they would trust to treat their own family and friends. We are proud to have been selected yearly since 2012, and our team is grateful for this year's distinction as well."
You can click on the link below to learn more about the selection process.
topDentists selection process
Click on the link below to take you directly to the December 2020 Chicago Magazine Issue.
Chicago Magazine December 2020 Issue
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you reason to smile!
Nickolas Georgiopoulos, DDS
561 W. Diversey Pkwy.
Chicago, IL 60614
Phone: (773) 525-1150
Tuesday - Thursday 12:00PM - 8:00PM
Alternating Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays 9:00AM- 3:00PM